The Amori Brothers (アモリ3兄弟, Amori San Kyoudai) are a trio of siblings that are recurring veterans of the Hunter Exams, whose specialty focuses on teamwork above all else. During 287th Hunter Exam, Amori is #197, Imori is #198, and Umori is #199.
Hunter Exam arcEdit
During the first phase, Satotz's marathon, they aid Tonpa in driving off a promising contestant named Nicole, showing that they've known Tonpa for some time and have likely worked together with him before.
During the fourth phase of the Hunter Exam on Zevil Island, Imori, the most timid brother, stalks Killua in order to claim his badge. However, Killua easily takes Imori's badge, then overpowers and holds Amori hostage to force Umori to surrender his badge, which is his designated target. After that, he throws the two badges he doesn't need into the forest, failing the trio.
Greed Island arcEdit
While Gon is training in Greed Island, they attend the 288th Hunter Exam, only to be easily defeated in the first phase by Killua. Seeing the tremendous gap in ability between Killua and themselves, despite the boy being much younger than them, the brothers decide they will never take the Hunter Exam again.
- In the Nippon Animation anime adaptation, the trio encounter Gon and Killua again in the Heaven's Arena, but are forgotten by the former assassin.
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 1, Chapter 5
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 1, Chapter 7
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 4, Chapter 29
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 15, Chapter 148