The Bomb Devils (
Greed Island arcEdit
|This article or section is a stub.|
- Genthru is the only member of the trio whom doesn't have a tattoo on his head.
- When Genthru, Bara, and Sub put their thumbs together and speak a certain keyword in unison, the time bombs planted by Genthru will explode simultaneously independently from the timer.
- Though the name of their trio is the "Bomb Devils" (爆弾魔, probably: Bakudan Ma), the group is actually pronounced "Bomber" (ボマー, Bomā) as indicated by the furigana in the Japanese text.
- A less likely translation of the kanji, than the more appropriate by context "Bomb Devil(s)" or "Bomb Demon(s)", is "Bomb Magic".
- The relationship among the members of the group seem to be higher than a simple alliance. Genthru, a normally cruel person, seemed to care for his teammate Bara by placing his wellbeing above his own and similarly, Sub did the same to Genthru.
- It's possible Sub and Bara fall under the Manipulation and Emission categories in order to help create the bombs.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hunter × Hunter - Volume 15, Chapter 143
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 15, Chapter 130
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 15, Chapter 144
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 18, Chapter 181
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 18, Chapter 182