|“||If someone claiming to be my son ever comes out, watch this with all the Zodiacs.||”|
Beans barges into the Zodiac conference room shouting about a big emergency as Cheadle is about to make a big announcement. The Zodiacs guess that she will quit as the chairman. Cheadle assures them, and she lets Beans talk. He shows a video in which the Kakin Empire's King, Hui Guo Rou, says something about "putting all of humanities' dreams on their back". He declares the voyage to the Dark Continent starts in Kakin.
The Zodiacs are all surprised, aside from Kanzai who's clueless about the Dark Continent and Hoicoro. Gel explains that the Dark Continent is a place that can't be found on the world map. It is where other human beings and other magical beasts thrive. Mizaistom adds that every time humans try to go there, disaster will come and as such, 200 years ago nations made an agreement not to go there. As the Zodiacs continue to discuss, Beans interrupts them with a more serious problem. The video shows Hoicoro as he introduces a person that no one can match, Isaac Netero, the previous chairman of the Hunter Association. The person happens to be Isaac Netero's son, Beyond Netero.
The Zodiacs are surprised once again, not knowing that Netero had a son. Gel suggests for them to find out if it's true or not. Beyond starts to give a speech, and Saiyu comments that there is no need to confirm it. He really is Chairman Netero's son. Beyond promises that he will take care of everything and that everyone will have an equal opportunity. He encourages everyone to come to Kakin, which he identifies as the "new world". Everyone in the room is shaking as the video ends. Beans lets them know that there are 2 DVDs that the Chairman Netero left behind. All members of the Zodiacs must watch this, but Ging and Pariston are currently not there. And also, Ging doesn't even answer any phone calls. Cheadle then makes an announcement.
Meanwhile, people of all the world are ready to follow Beyond Netero, who decides to ignore the prohibitions of the 5 major countries about exploring the Dark Continent and makes a speech with 10 important followers, with Pariston among them, saying that he is willing to see a land that nobody has ever seen. Cheadle tells the members they don't need to wait for Ging and Pariston to see the DVD, saying that they resigned as members of the Zodiacs and also that the 5 major countries have already gave them a special assignment: To hunt Beyond Netero.
- Nasubi Hui Guo Rou, the current king of the Kakin Empire makes his first appearance.
- Nasubi declares his country will advance their reach by voyaging to the Dark Continent.
- Over 200 years ago, the continental V5 forum signed a treaty to not venture to the Dark Continent again.
- Thirty years ago, in "the most silent revolution in history" Kakin made the transition from social imperialism to parliamentary democracy.
- Kakin may have neglected signing these treaties after technically becoming a new nation by taking out the royal name from the name of their country.
- Beyond Netero, the son of the former Chairman of the Hunter Association Isaac Netero, makes his first appearance.
- Kakin hires Beyond Netero to lead them to the Dark Continent.
- Beyond calls for the rest of the world to come to Kakin and join him in his voyage.
- Netero left a second DVD for the zodiacs, allowing Beans to show it to them only if someone had claimed to be his son.
- Nasubi received a formal request from V5 to withdraw the announcement and sign the treaty.
- Beyond wants to go to parts in the Dark Continent no one has set foot on before.
- Ging Freecss and Pariston Hill left the Zodiacs.
- Pariston is now part of Beyond's expedition team.
- The Zodiacs have a special message from V5 to hunt down Beyond.
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
|v • e||Dark Continent Expedition arc|
|Chapters:||340 | 341 | 342 | 343 | 344 | 345 | 346 | 347 | 348|
|Anime 1999:||List of Episodes (1999 series)|
|Anime 2011:||List of Episodes (2011 series)|