As Kurapika begins his lesson, the user of Silent Majority notes that everything is going according to plan. The doll being used can only be seen by the user and Loberry, the possessed. Kurapika warns the guards not to cross a white line that has been set up. Myuhan purposely steps over the line to irritate Kurapika, to which Kurapika firmly orders him to step back. He attempts to verbally spar with Kurapika, though Kurapika gains the upper hand. The Silent Majority user prepares to attack, and Kurapika starts the lesson. Furykov reads Kurapika's hand gestures, Nen usage, and clothing to determine that he is a Conjurer who needs his right hand to activate his ability, leading him to believe that Kurapika was the one who could force confessions. As Kurapika teaches the lesson, Bill has Oito practice Nen usage. Furykov and Babimyna discuss Kurapika, and decide that it is best not to make any plans as there are still many unknown variables. Kurapika asks if any of the attendees already know how to use Nen, to which Furykov and another guard respond. Loberry wonders why those two came, when she notices the doll. She draws everyone's attention to it, though they can't see it. The doll uses the opportunity to attack and kill Barrigen by exsanguination. Sakata quickly shoots Barrigen to get rid of the snakes on his body. Kurapika, while remaining calm, realizes that this is not the work of a Guardian Spirit Beast, but rather, an assassin, and resolves to find the perpetrator swiftly.
- The only ones who can see Silent Majority's marionette are its user and the one possessed by it.
- The marionette has a range of ten people to choose its possessed target from.
- If Silent Majority deactivates without killing anyone, its "curse" will rebound to the user.
- Furykov figures out through minute differences and sheer talent that Kurapika is a conjurer who uses his right hand to activate his ability.
- Queen Oito (8th) starts training her Nen with Bill.
- Babimyna comes to the conclusion that Kurapika is hiding other abilities besides "forcing confessions;" the one he stated through Vincent's earpiece to trick Prince Benjamin (1st) that he's a manipulator.
- He also figures out that the ability used to capture the cockroach wasn't Bill's.
- Silent Majority's four snakes suck out the blood out of Barrigen's body, subsequently killing him in the similar manner to the five royal guards from Chapter 359.
- Kurapika claims that Gyo isn't enough to remain unscathed from 9mm Lugers used by the Third Prince's party.
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
|v • e||Succession Contest arc|
|Chapters:||349 | 350 | 351 | 352 | 353 | 354 | 355 | 356 | 357 | 358 | 359 | 360 | 361 | 362 | 363 | 364 | 365 | 366 | 367 | 368 | 369 | 370 | 371 | 372 | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380|
|Anime 1999:||List of Episodes (1999 series)|
|Anime 2011:||List of Episodes (2011 series)|