Duazul Hui Guo Rou (ドゥアズル＝ホイコーロ, Duazuru Hoikōro) is the Second Queen of the Kakin Empire and second wife of Nasubi Hui Guo Rou. She gave him two daughters, Camilla and Tubeppa, and two sons, Luzurus and Halkenburg.
Like her children, Queen Duazul has fair wavy hair and wears formal clothes. She always has a gentle look on her face.
Despite being a mother to four Kakin princes, Queen Duazul has no preference on who wins the Succession War, rather choosing to stay out of it. According to Slakka, she is very conservative towards everything.
Succession Contest arcEdit
Later, in Camilla's room, Duazul dines with her daughter as the Second Prince discusses her plans to eliminate Benjamin and Halkenburg. A disheartened Duazul refuses to get involved in the Succession War, but Camilla orders that Duazul should get close to Halkenburg. Unbeknownst to them, Benjamin's personal soldier Musse eavesdrops on their conversation.
When Camilla insists on going to kill Benjamin, Duazul convinces her guards to let het her go.
Duazul's Royal GuardsEdit
Active/Alive • Deceased • Former/Arrested
|Queen Duazul's Royal Guards|
- (*) Information in Togashi's notes from Jump Ryu! Vol 21 interview.
- (?) Placeholder.
- Every queen of Kakin has numerical theme on their names which corresponds to their marital status. "Dua" means "two" in Indonesian and Malaysian languages.
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 33, Chapter 349
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Hunter × Hunter - Volume 35, Chapter 366
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 35, Chapter 365
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter, Chapter 373
|King||Nasubi Hui Guo Rou|
|Queens||Unma • Duazul • Tang Zhao Li • Katrono • Swinko-swinko • Seiko • Sevanti • Oito|
|Princes||Benjamin • Camilla • Zhang Lei • Tserriednich • Tubeppa • Tyson • Luzurus • Salé-salé • Halkenburg • Kacho • Fugetsu • Momoze • Marayam • Woble|