Floor masters are the 21 highest ranked competitors in Heaven's Arena. They have that title because they're given their own floor between the 230th and 250th floors.
In order to become a floor master, one must first win 10 matches on the 200th floor of the celestial tower, and must not lose 4 matches. Then they must challenge a floor master to take his or her floor.
Being a floor master means having your own floor. Also a floor master can participate in Battle Olympia, a biennial tournament where the victor is allowed to live on the 251st floor in an exclusive penthouse.
Non-Canon Floor MastersEdit
- Until chapter 351, all the known Floor Masters appeared only in the movie Hunter × Hunter: The Last Mission.
- Hisoka becomes eligible to challenge a floor master after defeating Gon.
- Kastro was deemed as strong as a Floor Master, but he never managed to challenge one due to his death at the hands of Hisoka.
- Whether or not Hisoka is a Floor Master remains ambiguous: the Viz translation never acknowledged this possibility explicitly, but the original Japanese text lends itself to both interpretations.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Hunter × Hunter - Volume 6, Chapter 49
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 34, Chapter 351
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter: The Last Mission
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 7, Chapter 63