Hunter × Hunter: Real Stage; A Longing for Pakunoda ~ A Spider's Memory, (リアルステージ ハンター × ハンター「A Longing for Phalcnothdk, 〜蜘蛛の記憶〜」) a stage play featuring the Hunter × Hunter series. A retelling the events of when Kurapika captures Chrollo and forces the Phantom Troupe to do a hostage exchange, in a more serious and darker tone.
The stage play is a retelling of the end of the Yorknew City arc, where Kurapika captures Chrollo and forces the Phantom Troupe to exchange their hostages of Gon and Killua for there leader. This place also features flashbacks of before the Phantom Troupe first came to be.
The Stage Play was originally performed from August 13th-29th of 2004.
Gon Freecss – Junko Takeuchi
Killua Zoldyck – Kanako Mitsuhashi
Kurapika – Akiko Kimura
Chrollo Lucilfer – Ryosei Konishi
Pakunoda – Ikeda Yukiko
Nobunaga Hazama – Kagawa Kouji
Machi Komacine – Kuon Sayaka
Shizuku Murasaki – Nasu Megumi
Phinks Magcub – Satou Takuyuki
Shalnark – Ichikawa Kuniyoshi
The man-caught-in-between/The contact man – Kamioka Takahiro
- This is the 3rd stage play in the Hunter × Hunter stage adaptions.
- Only Gon and Killua's 1999 anime voice actresses reprise there respective roles.
- Kurapika is played by Mito's and Biscuit's from Greed Island Final OVA 1999 anime voice actress Akiko Kimura.
- Feitan, Franklin, Bonolenov, Kortopi, Leorio, Hisoka, Illumi, Kalluto, and Melody although having roles in the original story do not appear in this play.
- Unlike the other plays there is no musical numbers.
- Franklin's speech where he asks Shalnark what would be the worst possible situation to happen to them all, was done by Shizuku in the play.
- An original character simply called, The man-caught-in-between/The contact man was created just for the play.
- The play was preformed at the Sun-mall Theater in Shinjuku, Tokyo.