Sevanti Hui Guo Rou (セヴァンチ＝ホイコーロ, Sevanchi Hoikōro) is the Seventh Queen of the Kakin Empire and seventh wife of Nasubi Hui Guo Rou. She gave birth to one son, Marayam Hui Guo Rou, and one daughter, Momoze Hui Guo Rou.
Sevanti is a young woman with an elaborate hairstyle, with two locks crossing on her forehead and framing her face.
Despite being a mother to two Kakin princes, Sevanti only cares for the well-being of her youngest child, the Prince Marayam. She keeps ensuring that her son is safe and comfortable, while not feeling scared by the presence of his many guards. She also takes her daughter Momoze's guards, confident that Momoze can look after herself without her guards.
Dark Continent Expedition arcEdit
The day of departure, Sevanti participates in the dinner banquet, smiling at the onlookers.
Later, while in the Prince Residential Area, Sevanti tells the guards that her son's safety is more important than Momoze's, thereby transferring most of Momoze's guards to Marayam. She asks Momoze if she can look after herself, and the Prince Momoze assures her mother she can take care of herself.
At dinner, Sevanti helps her son finish the food off his plate, while oblivious to the large Nen beast behind them. Later, Queen Oito spies on Queen Sevanti and her son, using her borrowed Nen ability.
After the unexpected death of her daughter, Sevanti pleads the case to King Nasubi, blaming Momoze's six bodyguards for conspiring her death.
- Every queen of Kakin has numerical theme on their names which corresponds to their marital status. "Sevan" is from number "seven" in English.
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter - Volume 33, Chapter 349
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Hunter × Hunter - Volume 34, Chapter 359
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Hunter × Hunter, Chapter 361
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter, Chapter 366
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter, Chapter 367
- ↑ Hunter × Hunter, Chapter 368