Hunter Exam arc
Abilities & Powers
An expert sniper and marksman, Siper's weapon of choice was a sniper rifle, which she carried around in a case during the exams. She is good at camouflage, managing to surprise even Illumi, disguised as Gittarackur, with her shot, although she was killed immediately afterwards. In the 1999 anime, she was shown to be capable of firing the cannons of a warship.
- Her name is derived from the word "sniper".
- While it's not seen whether she's killed or not in the manga, the two anime adaptations give her more screen time and also slightly different actions:
- In Nippon Animation's anime adaptation, during the 'Bonus Stage' after Trick Tower, Siper is chosen by Hanzo to operate the ship's main guns and blast the vessel free from the rocks with precise aim.
- In the Nippon Animation adaptation, Siper attempts to kill her target, Gittarackur, by sniping at him from a distance while he focuses on his own target, Goz. However, Goz takes the shot in the back and is mortally wounded. Gittarackur then kills her in retaliation for interfering with his battle.
- In the Madhouse adaptation, Siper is seen taking aim at Gittarackur, but is quickly killed when Gittarackur throws one of his needles through her scope and directly into her head.