|This article or section is a stub.|
Hunter Exam arcEdit
Siper is one of the twenty four Hunter Examinees to pass the 3rd Phase of the Hunter Exam, and make it to the 4th Phase on Zevil Island. When she tries to snipe Illumi Zoldyck, he detects and kills her.
Rifle: Siper's weapon of choice was a scoped rifle.
Abilities & PowersEdit
Siper was a capable contestant, having reached the third phase of the Hunter Exam before being killed by Illumi. Since she passed the first phase, she must have had above-average stamina. In both anime adaptations, Siper proved to be a capable marksman, and to be able to target Illumi without being discovered until she opened fire. In the 1999 anime, she was shown to be capable of firing the cannons of a warship.
- Her name is derived from the word "sniper".
- While it is not seen how she was killed in the manga, the two anime adaptations give her more screen time and also slightly different actions:
- In Nippon Animation's anime adaptation, during the 'Bonus Stage' after Trick Tower, Siper is chosen by Hanzo to operate the ship's main guns and blast the vessel free from the rocks with precise aim.
- In the Nippon Animation adaptation, Siper attempts to kill her target, Gittarackur, by sniping at him from a distance while he focuses on his own target, Goz. However, Goz takes the shot in the back and is mortally wounded. Gittarackur then kills her in retaliation for interfering with his battle.
- In the Madhouse adaptation, Siper is seen taking aim at Gittarackur, but is quickly killed when Gittarackur throws one of his needles through her scope and directly into her head.