The Sword of Truth is an item than can be obtained by winning the monthly Rock-Paper-Scissors competition that takes places in the city of Antokiba. It can also transform into a designated card required to beat the game.
Greed Island arcEdit
After Gon and Killua enter Greed Island, they arrive at Antokiba and participate in a competition of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Killua wins and as a reward he receives the sword, which immediately transforms into a card. The Sword however is stolen after one of a bunch of skilled veteran players.
The Sword of Truth (G.I card) has a specified number of 83. Its rank is B and its card limit is 22.
- Killua and Gon both reach the finals of the competition to win the item.
- Gon revealed to Killua a few tricks that help him win at Rock-Paper-Scissors. Killua turns things around by switching hands and wins.
- This is the first card Killua and Gon obtained.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Hunter × Hunter - Volume 14, Chapter 132
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Hunter × Hunter - Volume 14, Chapter 133