All of Hui Gou Rou's wives have a name corresponding their number.
- Unma = Uno/Uma (Spanish/Portuguese for "one")
- Duazul = Duas/Duo (Portuguese/Latin for "two")
- Touchourei = Not sure on this one
- Catrono = Quatro/Cuatro (Portuguese/Spanish for "four")
- Sincosinco = Cinco (Spanish/Portuguese for "five")
- Seiko = Seis/Sexa (Spanish/Portuguese/Latin for "six")
- Sevanchi = Seven (English for "seven")
- Oito = Oito (Portuguese for "eight")
Just thought I'd leave this information here, to place on a related page's trivia. Not sure just which page should include this info.
(Talk page) 16:12, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
You are astounding, bravo! You should write it in the "Trivia" section of the king, as well as in those of all his wives (only their own name though). Might be a little annoying? Many of their names may derive from Italian numbers (uno, due, quattro, cinque, sei, otto). Martialmaniac (talk) 23:45, September 3, 2014 (UTC)